We’re excited to announce the new IPFS documentation site is live in beta! The doors are open, and just like any housewarming, you’re cordially invited to stop by, have a look around, and let us know what you think.
Here’s a mind map of how the docs beta’s navigation works.
🆕 What’s new in the docs beta:
- Redesigned, simple, clean interface
- Better navigation
- The return of search functionality
↗️ What’s coming up in Q1 2020 and beyond:
- Enhancements to existing content
- Brand-new content, including use-case scenarios, visual explainers, and more
- Next-gen API documentation
- Enhanced full-text search
- More new features: vote on your favorite!
👩🔬 Want to get involved with the new docs beta?
It’s never been easier to do something that benefits the global IPFS community! Here’s how:
- Contribute your own content to the new docs site to share your knowledge with others (and note, some of these content issues have bounties attached!)
- Become a docs beta tester and help us test, refine and prioritize new content and features
- Vote for your favorite new docs features to help us determine what to build next